Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog Update 11/30/12

Hello to all my readers! Just wanted to touch base with everyone, and let you know I haven't forgot about the blog. Here's a status update about projects I'm working on and hoping to get off the ground soon.

The Chamber Chronicles: I originally promised to have this story started by Thanksgiving weekend, however that obviously did not occur. I'm still working on some details on that story before I can really hit the ground running with it so I'm not quite sure when the first episode of the CC will be posted here on the Chrononaut. I would still love to here from some of you for character ideas for the story if you have any.

Silent Night: I'm excited to announce I'm working on developing a new timeline that will have it's start involving a Christmas theme. I don't want go give much away yet, but this story will start in the early 1900s, and will have a format similar to that of the Airship President/Legacy story (in other words, it will be written as a series of clips from books and newspapers from within the timeline itself).

The First Thanksgiving: I hope you enjoyed that spur of the moment short story that I wrote to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday here in the United States. It was a fun reversal of our own history, that I found enjoyable to write and speculate about. If you didn't get a chance to read this three part story yet, go check it out! Here are the links to Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3

In addition to these stories, be checking back periodically, because I plan on reviewing some podcasts that I really enjoy that relate to both real and alternate history, and that I think my readers will enjoy and would love to pass along to you.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment