Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blog Update

Hello everyone. Just wanted to touch base with all the readers. I hope you've been enjoying what I've posted so far and are looking forward to more articles and stories in the future.
I'd love to know what you would like to see more of. Do you want more stories? Do you enjoy the "random facts" articles that I've posted (such as the one on daylight savings time or Guy Fawkes Day)? Have an idea for something else? Please, PLEASE, let me know! You can comment bellow or contact me on facebook.

So, I'm still working on the Chamber Chronicles series. I'm behind schedule, so I probably won't have the first "episode" out until around Thanksgiving (next week for my non-American readers that are out there). Still working on some of the backstory and some of the characters. The setting is more or less done though. Hopefully I can get everything nailed down soon. By the way, I'd love to hear suggestions for characters in this story. So if you have any ideas, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment