Monday, March 11, 2013

Status Update

Hello to all my readers! I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I hadn't fallen off the face of the Earth (or into an alternate universe). I've been very busy with student teaching, so I've had nowhere near the amount of free time that I had last fall when I started this blog. I've FINALLY started working on Part 6 of Silent Night, and I hope to have that out by....well, to be safe I won't set a date yet. If I get the time and the inspiration, I could have it done in the next month. Or it could take longer.
In addition, I've also been mulling over some other ideas for stories that hopefully will see the light of day on this blog sooner or later. And for those who might be wondering, I haven't given up on the idea for "Arcadia Springs" either, it just got moved to the creative back burner by other projects, including Silent Night.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully you'll see more original work on this blog very shortly. I miss being on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment