Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blog Update 1/8/2013

Hello and Happy New Years to all my readers! I hope you all have had a great and restful holiday season and are having a good start to the new year. The blog saw a lot of views at the first of the year, and for January 2013 there has already been 300 page views (bringing the total page views up to over 1500)! To all those who've been reading and enjoying these stories and random historical facts, thank you for stopping by and taking a look around. I hope that you like what you see.
This spring promises to be very busy for me, since this will be my final semester before I graduate from University. As some of you may know, I'm studying to be a history teacher, and this semester I will be doing my student teaching (for those of you unfamiliar with what that is, it's essentially an internship, where I will be working in a classroom with a regular teacher and their students for the semester, finally getting to take all the things I've learned at University and put them to work.). I'm really excited about what all this will entail, but it also means that I may not have as much time to write on my stories or other history posts on this blog. My goal is to have another update for Silent Night posted by the end of the weekend, and from there on trying to have one or two updates on that story a month, more if I get the time and inspiration. I promise, I won't abandon the story or leave you hanging for months on end, but I wont be able to get out an update or two a week like I've sometimes been able to pull off. I start back at my University tomorrow, and the actual student teaching starts on January 14th, and will last until the beginning of May, so just stick with me during this busy period and this summer I will have much more time to write.
Again, a heartfelt thank you to all my readers and fans and friends who've been such an encouragement. I look forward to writing more stories for you to enjoy.

--Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment